Sunday 23 December 2012

After 4 Months Absence in Blogging | Me and My Blog

On 26 May 2012, I started Pro Bloggers Tricks as a secondary Blog with full passion and as duty to spread all of my knowledge on interned to free of cost. This can help everybody by exploring and opening all possible advance ways of online earning, legally and also in respectable manner. And by the grace of ALLAH (S.W.T) PBT started his journey successfully. Within a short period of time we start getting great response in form of increased visitors, regular readers, fans and friends, love and respect. But just after 3 months due to some reasons input from my side to blog stopped for up to 4 months. And in this period of time so many things are happened and changed. Which I have tried to share with to in this post.




This large absence from blogging caused and leaves some very bad effects. The first thing PBT faced is loss of regular readers. And it feels very badly when I realized it. Because regular visitors are the most worthy thing in blogging and in its success. Now you are thinking how they can help? Let me explain you advantages of regular readers with an example. The first thing which came in mind is that they simply help to increase blog traffic which directly influence on earnings. But is you ever think that about those blogs and website which are get penalized by biggest search engines like Google. Which causes de-indexing, with loss of search engine traffic, page rank, Alexa rank, etc.. Because of which so many advertisers not accept such blogs or websites. So, how they survive? The answer is their regular visitors, subscribers and other ways of getting indirect traffic. They utilize them to maintain their stability by keeping up their traffic, to make sales for earning, and to get direct advertisement, and so on.

The next disadvantage of leaving blogging on Pro Bloggers Tricks which I have faced is loss of concentration. Its look bit easy to get back concentration but it’s very difficult. As because during this large gap I was stuck in other different multiple of activities; which also include blogging on my other technology blog. And it caused several severe effects like diversion of mind. Because of ability to do blog decrease. And also the other thing which I observed is that as we also know that blogging is an alternate of learning. And as to run a blog on such niche you should need to be good or at least aware from basics of SEO, html, CSS, etc., etc. So, because getting off from such activities I feel some difficulties in coding of templates, widgets and in doing something creative; which is the worst thing.

The other thing which made me bit depressed is page rank. In November a PR update came. And as we did not work on our blog, means blog is not prepared for that update. So that why we did not see any improvement in page rank, and we missed an opportunity. But Insha’Allah in next update we should increase page rank of PBT. And keep in touch with PBT because soon in coming posts I will tell you Best Tips on How to Increase Page Rank.

Time is the most precious thing with no alternative, and as no work is did on PBT. So, I think these four months are loss of time. And because of which I think we are much far from goals which is to teach you all the tips and tricks which are usually following by professional bloggers and to teach you also how to make money online free from home, in order to make you able to live a better life style. Well there are also other things which we faced as bad side effects of quit blogging.

Well that was the only one side of coin. On the other side I also have some good for you my friends. The first news for my friends is related to me. Before four months in August 2012 I was a student like you but now, Alhamdulillah I’m a Professional Engineer and also completed my first project. The 2nd good news which I think you guys already observed. Ok, I will tell you; it is migration to a new custom domain :D.

The other major good news for you  my lovely readers is that we have realized our absence and planned to make it as a back step for long jump, or as an arrow pulls back before leaving Bow to hit target with more speed and accuracy. And the good news is that we write a ghost article on best ways to earn money online which would be publish with 1-3 days. We also have some more great stuff in form of tutorials, articles, with some courses of coding. So, mates just keep in touch with us by visiting PBT daily, because now we are equipped to make you amaze daily some best quality articles. You can also submit your email address to get all important updates directly into your inbox and can also join us on social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc. as other 10K people are. And in last as usual don’t forget to leave your comments, Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment