Wednesday 16 October 2013

Yes I Can | Yes We Can

-Hello Mister, don't tell me what I have to do.. OK! stay in your limits. 
-WTF how dare you did this?
-Please come back later he is busy in meeting or with guests. 
-No! you can't go there. 
-Wait, look at this. It's great, it will work longer, will suits your demands and it is low cost too.
-Sorry, Actually I can't go for outing with you friends because, I have to go to my aunt home with mom on this weekend for lunch.

Think literally, in a day how much time you have to usually drink such painful taunts with fake smile. Because You can't show your legit expressions because you are not financially strong as they are. The community usually has a lower category for low waged folks and many of them consider their right to rule over low paid community and, even they usually don't have a time to listen your end, instead they just know and wants your hard labor to keep their Big Business up in return of few bucks. In a life on many occasions even you have to sacrifice your dignity, too. Your friends decided to hangout for fun and You make lame excuses for not to attend, Why? because you just have not enough money to slap on...

Yes we can

The point which make me more curios that why most of us give priority to live such lame life where we rarely get our permissible return. If you are happy with your current status then why you see dreams at night. Why don't you adopt unconventional profession where a lot of success is still awaiting you for its discovery. For how long will you endure all this. The reason is because you are lazy, you don't have much will power to test  the untested world, in overall most of us are coward.. Why? because usually almost nobody teach others that there is a whole new glorious world just at the back of the curtain of hard work.

ufc quotes

Do you know Everything is possible, nothing is difficult, you just need to feel strong. Yes, you definitely need to put hard work and to make sure that non of other will get hurt by you. If you are mentally ready to make all this possible with me then believe me, Yes we can dream and, Yes we have a potential to make it comes true. Yes, we will not Choke our desires anymore. Yes, we can live healthy life. Yes, we can think freely something more to serve humanity and society beyond our basic necessities.

It is time to fulfill dreams, its time to live a life that you dreamed without any compulsion. Now, this blog post is the official announcement and an open invitation that I already decided to change my life, to make this blog a decent source to help folks like you to change your mind and strategies in order to make a handsome money same like me and other successful entrepreneurs. Their on Bloggeristan I will share my tricks, hacks, tips, freebies and secrets with all necessary stuff and details which helped me and will surely help you too to make your online experience better, may be brighter than mine. Now, I'm leaving and its your turn and choice to decide..
Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment